No products in the cart.
Things to Know
- ON A ROLL is a Moda All-Star quilt book that was compiled by Lissa Alexander. This quilt book contains 14 of some of my most favorite quilt patterns from some of the best quilt artist in the industry. With artist in order of appearance, are Sandy Klop, Lynne Hagmeier, Lisa Bongean, Barbara Groves, Mary Jacobson, Karla Eisenach, Bridgitte Heitland, Stact Iest Hsu, Pam Ehrhardt, Linzee McCray, Janet Clare, Sherri McConnell, Corey Yoder, Anne Sutton, Betsy, Chutchian, and Joanna Figueroa. I love all my quilt books, however; something truly remarkable and delicious exist within the cover pages. This top best bet pick quilt book is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth using your favorite designer jelly rolls! Special recognition goes to Martingale publishing for not only putting out a scrumptious recipe book, but also for donating royalties from the sale of the book to School on Wheels.
- A Scrapbook of Quilts is a book published by It’s Sew Emma, another best bet favorite. This quilt book is written exceptionally well as this quilt book is packed full of information geared towards helpful suggestions by two extremely talented artist. The insight of Joanna Figueroa, and Carrie Nelson on how they choose to finish a quilted pillow, pin cushion, or creating a vintage look is priceless. This book is a great read on top of beautiful quilts that are pictured by each artist with their out taste and interpretation of the pattern included. This quilt book is a best bet in my opinion for several reasons. Not only does the book include over 30 projects to make for any occasion that are just beautiful, but it’s a great read! Patters, quilt images, and helpful tips and instructions are printed in full color comprised throughout 174 pages!
- The Sampler Spree 100+ Fresh & Fun Quilt Blocks book is truly part of my all-time favorites. This book is written by Susan Ache and is packed full of the cutest and most perfect little 6” blocks. One of the coolest aspects about this book is that it was part of a quilt a long with Moda Fabrics. The blocks and work sheets are on the Moda website for you to peruse. This book was published by Martingale publishing and has a minimalist pattern approach with great visual instructions. Susan Ache shares her 50 of her tips for making some of these fab blocks with pages dedicated to step-by-step instructions for making half square triangles (HST’s), flying geese, stitch and flip corners, and much more that is priceless for making the blocks. Besides the finishing instructions that is free on the Moda website, you have endless possibilities to create your own stunning masterpiece with this book!
- Next up is SUNDAY BEST QUILTS 12 Must-Make quilts You’ll Love Forever. And I plan on making each-and-every-one! This quilt book was written by Sherri McConnell, and Corey Yoder… Do I need to say anymore! This quilt book has quilts to make for every occasion and season. The quilts have precise step-by-step instructions to help you create your own masterpiece. Honestly, the book subtitle says it all, 12 of the must make quilts for all quilters to make. Another wonderful Martingale publishing company quilt book that is truly in my opinion a best bet pick favorite!
- The Bonnie & Camille Quilt Bee Book is to say, just… AMAZING!!! These two women are just amazing artist and I adore whatever they design. The combinations of blocks and fabrics are always stunning. This quilt book was a quilt a long sponsored by Kimberly Jolly on her Fat Quarter Shop YouTube Channel. The blocks for the sampler quilt are just amazing and this book is just packed with the beautiful color photos and super easy to follow instructions within 146 yummy pages! Another fabulous must have best bet pick quilt book published by It’s Sew Emma.
I hope this information was useful in some small way and has inspired you! I truly hope if you have one of these quilt books, or if you decide to own one for yourself that it empowers you to create your own masterpiece to love and enjoy!
Below are the links for you to be able to peruse the books listed above and read the reviews.